The Widows Sons Masonic Riders Association is an International Association comprised of Master Masons in good standing who are members of their local Widows Sons Chapter.
You MUST be a Master Mason in good standing to be a Widows Son. If you, for any reason, are under sentence of suspension or expulsion from your Blue Lodge, you CANNOT become or remain a Widows Son.
- Chapters are under the jurisdiction of their founding Widows Sons governing body.
- Widows Sons governing bodies are Independent and Sovereign and typically have the same geographical delineation as the Grand Lodge of Masons in which they reside.
The Widows Sons was founded in 1999 in with the intention to offer aid and assistance to Masonic Widows and Orphans. Still holding strong to that commitment, the Widows Sons offers regular charitable donations to Masonic and other charities to help benefit many people throughout the world.
We do not speak for nor represent any specific Masonic body, and each Widows Sons governing body is independent of other Widows Sons governing bodies.
No single Body nor Individual speaks for the Widows Sons. In particular, individual jurisdictions and their Chapters disavow and repudiate any and all statements and presentations (to include e-mails and websites), produced by any person or entity not authorized or recognized by that individual’s Widows Sons governing body. This action is deemed necessary to establish the sovereignty of the Widows Sons within each respected jurisdiction from any and all outside regulatory influence.
Our focus is to:
- Contribute to the relief of our Widows & Orphans
- Introduce the sport of motorcycling to our Masonic Brothers
- Raise Masonic Awareness in the world of sport motorcycling
- Support our Blue Lodge through regular attendance and assisting with lodge events.
- Represent the fraternity in a positive light at all times.
If you would like to find a chapter close to you and inquire about membership, please visit our Chapter Directory page.
Can’t find a chapter near you or a Widows Sons governing body in your state or country?
Bring the Widows Sons to your area. We have an abundance of resources and brothers who are more than willing to help you set up new Widows Sons governing body in states and countries for success.
Each Widows Sons governing body is autonomous and is responsible for governing themselves and their chapters by abiding by the Masonic code of their respective Blue Lodge and Grand Lodge of Masons.
- We are simply a Riding Association of Master Masons.
- We are not territorial and do not condone illegal activities by our members.
- Members are required to act in a way that will reflect well on our Association, Fraternity, and motorcycling in general.
If you are not a Mason and would like to get more information? Contact your local Masonic Lodge. Our motto is “2B1 ASK1“.
Widows Sons International Website
widowssonsinternational.com does not speak for or represent any single jurisdiction, nor have any authoritative base. The Widows Sons International website is simply a resource for the exchange of information and communication. It is run by and administered by members of several different jurisdictions.